The First Place goes to International University's Team (Vietnam), which was advised by Dr. Nga Ly (Ly Tu Nga), and Dr. Loan T. T. Nguyen, faculty members of the University. Team members include the following
1. Tri Nguyen (Nguyen Van Tri)
2. Hieu Pham (Pham Trung Hieu)
3. Linh Phung (Phung Ngoc Khanh Linh)
The Second Place belongs to Saigon University's Team (Vietnam), advised by Dr. Bao Pham (Pham The Bao). Team members include the following
1. Luan Truong (Truong Cam Luan)
2. Vuong Luu (Luu Thanh Vuong)
3. Loc Truong (Truong Phat Loc)
Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel's Team (Germany) secures the Third Place. The team was advised by Dr. Thi Luu (Luu Duc Thi), Chair of Monetary Economics and International Finance. Team members include:
1. Anh Nguyen (Nguyen Pham Tung Anh)
2. Duc Nguyen (Nguyen Minh Duc)
The teams are going to be introduced to sponsoring companies for internships based on their preference.
Additionally the Committee would like to announce two teams that were selected for Honorable Mentions, including
1. Hieu Do (Do Trung Hieu), Viet Trieu (Trieu Nguyen Quoc Viet), Giang Vu (Vu Truong Giang) from Saigoin University, advised by Dr. Bao Pham
2. Khang Tran (Tran Phuc Khang), Khoi Tran (Tran Tuan Khoi), Dung Nguyen (Nguyen Thi Ngoc Dung) from HCMUE
We would like to send our special thanks to all the sponsoring companies and institutions in giving internship opportunities to the competitors, including VinGroup Big Data Institute (VinBDI), VinID, FPT, and Fulbright University. We thank the teams and their advisors in participating, and our committee members - especially the core members who tiredlessly give their hands in making this competition to its finish line. The competiton wouldn't be a success without any of them. We hope the competition will play an important role in recognizing young talents in Data Science and AI and help them find their steps into the field, and become key people at their work, as well as in the development of the field in the future.